We want to give your child the best possible foundation to start their life long journey in education. Our objectives in working with your child are to...
- Provide a safe, happy, learning environment.
- Encourage children to grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Accept each child at his developmental stage and facilitate his continuing growth.
- Support families in the important task of teaching children.
Why choose Brighton?
The NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) states that children who attend high-quality programs:
- demonstrate greater social skills as preschoolers
- typically have higher self-esteem and value achievement more than children who do not attend developmentally appropriate preschool
- receive higher scores on tests of thinking ability and language development
- excel in mastery of pre-reading, reading and math skills
- are better prepared for school
- show greater motivation for learning and commitment to schooling
Team Bio *New Profiles coming soon*:
Mrs. Stacy Haynes, SLP, EdS (Director/3 Year Olds): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Cox (Grades 4 & 5): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Mannuel (Grade 3): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Essen (Grade 2): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Nesbit (Grade 1): Bio Coming Soon
Kindergarten Teacher TBA: Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Ragsdale (Kindergarten Assistant): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Adams (PreK 4): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Rhonda (2 Year Olds): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Kristi (Event Staff/Summer Camp): Bio Coming Soon
Ms. Sherri, LMT (Event Planner): Bio Coming Soon